- founder and director of a multi specialties private practice in Mexico City focused on Aesthetics, implants and technology, fellowships aesthetic dentistry, neuromuscular dentistry, and multiple courses on implant dentistry, occlusion, fixed prosthodontics, CAD/CAM and periodontics, in various institutions such as New York University School of Dentistry, Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dentistry, MALO clinic course in Portugal, CEREC Doctors in Scottsdale among other institutions for advanced dental education.
- In 2016 moved to Miami, FL and mounted a digital dental laboratory where the digital dental technician career started with CEREC, INLAB, then advanced to exocad, 3shape, 3D printing and Blueskyplan for advanced full arch planning and prosthetics, proud to be a Damaged Goods Affiliate member.
- In 2018 started working in Blueskybio in CAD/CAM department, co-working with Dr Cory Glenn in clinical and technical support, specialized in digital workflows for BlueSkyBio users. As well as lecturing and providing private and group courses for digital planning, workflows, 3D printing, and digital dentistry.
- Dr Raymond Rophie, Mexico, always a tech curious, graduated Dental School in Universidad Tecnologicade Mexico in 2006 as a general dentist.
- Today he is proud to say that he help hundreds of dentistin a weekly basis with all the possible questions they might have regarding digital dentistry and Travels around many countries sharing what have learned to other dentists and dental technicians
One of the Most challenging very Important topics in Digital Dentistry is the Analysis ,,Pre-Planning & Supra Structure Designing of Prosthetic Implant Cases , Using Different Softwares have multiple Pros / Cons .Raymond will share his experience in Getting Ideal Designing of FULL Arch Hybrid Cases